COOKING MANUALS - COOKING
Cooking manuals - Cooking wild turkey recipes - Classical french cooking
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (manual) requiring human effort; "a manual transmission"
- (manual) of or relating to the hands; "manual dexterity"
- (manual) a small handbook
- A book of the forms to be used by priests in the administration of the sacraments
- A book of instructions, esp. for operating a machine or learning a subject; a handbook
- A small book
Attempts at Cooking 01: Garlic Bread - 2010 01 17 7230
The garlic bread came out pretty well. Initially, I planned on mixing the garlic and butter into the bread at the phase when the machine prompts to add ingredients but since I went to take someone to the metro station when I returned it was baking. So I spread the mixture of garlic, butter, and rosemary crammed through a garlic press onto the top of the bread as it baked.
electric kitchen stove, manual (3 of 4)
Der richtige Topf - The right pot
(AEG Elektroherd interform RECORD)
cooking in dorms
mary margaret mcbride encyclopedia of cooking
cooking roast beef temperature
cooking range india
cooking mama hints
some cooking games for girls
gourmet christmas cooking
cooking chicken drumsticks
cuban cooking recipes
pressure cooking dry beans
Post a comment