COOKING PROVERBS. COOKING
Cooking Proverbs. Julia Child Cooking Shows. Cooking Class Siena.
- an Old Testament book consisting of proverbs from various Israeli sages (including Solomon)
- A book of the Bible containing maxims attributed mainly to Solomon
- The Book of Proverbs (in Hebrew: ??????? Mishlay) is a book of the Hebrew Bible. The original Hebrew title of the book of Proverbs is "Mishle Shlomoh" ("Proverbs of Solomon"). When translated into Greek and Latin, the title took on different forms.
- (proverb) a condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The practice or skill of preparing food
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
This Jewish proverb is perfect for my mom! :D
In this shot you can see only a small part of what she cooked since early morning for our sunday lunch: we had first pasta with fresh tomatoes and mozzarella cheese, then breaded cutlets with the grilled vegetables (peppers and aubergines) you see in this shot, an omelette prepared with the beaten eggs remained from the preparation of cutlets, watermelon and dessert!
I know in a few days I'll need to start a diet :))))
"Eat and drink with your relatives... do business with strangers" ~ Happy MUNCHIE Monday ~
~Greek proverb ~
Our daughter Jenn made up this recipe for Greek Chicken..... the exact measurements and ingredients are a secret known only to her, and all I know is it is delicious!
She also made rice, steamed veggies topped with cheese sauce and garlic bread!
mmmm doggie good!!
slow cooking temperature
free online cooking and serving games
cake games cooking games
leveling cooking and fishing to 450
better home cooking
wonderworld cooking center
cooking hot dogs
julia child cooking book
taste and technique cooking studio
yarra valley cooking school
Post a comment