HOUSTON COOKING LESSONS : COOKING LESSONS
Houston Cooking Lessons : Cool Cooking Game.
Houston Cooking Lessons
- An inland port in Texas, linked to the Gulf of Mexico by the Houston Ship Canal; pop. 1,953,631. Since 1961, it has been a center for space research and manned space flight; it is the site of the NASA Space Center
- the largest city in Texas; located in southeastern Texas near the Gulf of Mexico; site of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- United States politician and military leader who fought to gain independence for Texas from Mexico and to make it a part of the United States (1793-1863)
- Houston is the fourth-largest city in the United States of America and the largest city in the state of Texas. As of the 2009 U.S. Census estimate, the city had a population of 2.3 million within an area of .
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (lesson) a unit of instruction; "he took driving lessons"
- Admonish or rebuke (someone)
- Instruct or teach (someone)
- (lesson) example: punishment intended as a warning to others; "they decided to make an example of him"
- (lesson) moral: the significance of a story or event; "the moral of the story is to love thy neighbor"
I Love You, Houston!
Finley used to wear this shirt when she was a baby, and she passed it on to Allyson, who is modeling it here. We had a lovely Sunday morning at the Odar's, with Finley holding Allyson very sweetly and Oliver diving wholeheartedly into the pool (best $250 we ever spent -- those swimming lessons!! At this weekend's lesson he blew bubbles and 'swam' all the way across the pool, swinging his arms and kicking his legs!! (with me still holding him, of course)).
Otherwise a lovely weekend, with visits from Eulalia, Megan and Leo and lots of cooking for the week ahead. We were even invited to, and successfully attended, a GROWN UP dinner party on Saturday night. I mean, the kids were invited, but they were the only kids under 13. And they were on such good behavior! It helped that the hosts have five kitties --- lots to pay attention to!
Two rough (very rough) nights of sleep, though. Saturday was so exciting that I forgot to double up Allyson's d.i.a.p.e.r. and she woke up three times as it leaked, and I kept ignoring it until 3:30 a.m. when she was soaked up to her chin. SAD, SAD! Then, last night poor Oliver experienced his first-ever bout of d.i.a.r.r.h.e.a. He was hysterical going to bed and then at 3:30 a.m. when it happened again (note to self: 3:30 is the witching hour!). He finally came to bed with us, whimpering, and then none of us slept very well until we woke up. Still -- he says his tummy is better this a.m., and we will cut back on the 100 pounds of tomatoes he's been eating every day ...
solar cooking ovens
recipes for home cooking
food network cooking with the neelys
cooking school connecticut
medieval cooking history
cooking games baking cakes
cooking games online to play
COOKING WILD TURKEY BREAST. TURKEY BREAST « HOME » KYLIE KWONG SIMPLE CHINESE COOKING : KYLIE KWONG SIMPLE
Post a comment